Collection and Use of Personal Information
We may collect the following personal information from you on our mobile application (the "App") and our Website:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, business name, mailing address, phone number
- Your current location
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We may also collect the following information from you
- Information about your business and your customers such as company name, company size, business type, address, phone number, email, operational notes, pricing, photographs and other business-related information, log in times, all details about your usage of the Website and App.
As is true of most Websites and Apps, we automatically gather information about your computer or mobile device such as your location, IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Provide our services
- Send you or your clients’ messages
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve the our services, the Website, the App and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
We may purchase marketing data about our customers from third parties and combine it with information we already have about you, to create more tailored advertising and products.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information or that of your customers to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as offering customer service and delivering our services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information or that of your customers only as necessary to provide their services to us and ultimately you. By using our Website or our App, you are representing to us that you have the right to share any information you provide to us, including your customer information.
We may use or exploit non-personal information and aggregated information for any purpose as long as it does not identify you or your customers.
We may also disclose your personal information and that of your customers
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Vonigo Software Ltd. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on our Website and App. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your device by a server. Cookies help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of the App, such as how many users visit our website, how long users spend viewing our website, and what pages are viewed most often. This information is used to improve the content of the Website, the App, and our services. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Website or the App.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you use the Website or the App. This information is recorded together with your registration information on our databases.
We do not display any third-party advertisements through the App.
Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertising. You will continue to receive generic ads.
We do not use beacons in the App.
Our Web pages may also contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are set by our third-party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies enabling our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third-party to gather information about how you and others use our Website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our Website and App may include links to other mobile applications and Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from ours. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site or mobile application you use or visit.
The security of your personal information and that of your customers is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of wireless transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
Correcting and Updating Personal Information
To review and update your personal information or that of your customers to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email or by means of a notice on through the Website or the App prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below: