PPC Stats and Service Business Marketing Trends for 2019 [Infographic]
- September 3, 2019
- By: Vonigo
If you operate a service business, especially one that does housecalls, chances are you’re already aware of many service business marketing trends and of the power of PPC (pay-per-click) advertising.
With PPC, you can bid your way to the top of a search engine results page, and beat your competition. Beware though — your competition might be bidding against you, driving up the cost of your leads.
Is PPC still a dominant force in marketing for home service businesses? The infographic below highlights some key stats in PPC this year. The short answer is yes, PPC is here to stay. You’ll also find plenty of other service business marketing trends, most notably in the way marketers spend their budgets across different networks.
Some Highlighted PPC Stats from This Infographic
- PPC advertisers have budgets ranging from $50 to $500,000 per month, depending on industry and company size.
- The average cost per click across all industries is $2.69 USD.
- Google Ads is the largest platform with a network of over 2 million websites and applications.
- 4 out of 10 marketers are hoping to increase their budget for PPC in the coming years.
- 72% of marketers are spending more this year on social ads. 60% are spending more on mobile ads in 2019.
- 40% of ad clicks on Google’s search results pages are on the top three ads on the first page.
- People are 52% more likely to click the ad at the top of Google’s results page.
- Businesses can increase brand awareness by 80% using search ads.
- 90% of consumers have the tendency to trust companies with good online reviews.
More PPC Tips and Service Business Marketing Trends Info
We’ve published a number of articles on pay-per-click advertising and its ability to help you close more bookings. Read this guest article about how to use A/B testing to improve the number of PPC leads you can get.
Also, check out this list of expert tips for search ads for cleaning companies. Even if you’re not a cleaning company, you’ll gain lots of great advice on how to win the Google Ads game in your market. Or this collection of expert tips on service business marketing trends in 2019.
Service Business Management Software
Want to learn about how service business management software with online booking can help you get more bookings and grow your company? Book a free, private demo of Vonigo.
Questions about Vonigo? Want to hear more about the company and our amazing software? We'd love to hear from you.
Inquire about employment
If you've got mad skills in software that you're looking to put to better use, then we'd love to hear from you.